Be Part of Something Extraordinary
The prestigious Honors College at UMass Boston welcomes first-year and transfer students who excel academically, thrive on intellectual challenge, and seek to explore the world in unfamiliar ways.
Those who qualify for the Honors College enjoy:
- Interdisciplinary courses that span the sciences, arts, humanities and social sciences—designed by faculty just for honors students
- Small class sizes that foster deep discussions and individual attention
- Development of research skills through senior theses and projects
- Priority course registration
- Connections to internships, major fellowships, and scholarships
Visit our About the College page to discover the Honors College's mission, components, and learning outcomes.
Honors College instructor Anamarija Frankic was invited to give two talks at the second global Biomimicry and Bio Inspired Innovation conference at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. Read more here.
Honors College instructor Alan Stoskopf recently had an article published in the Journal of Peace Education. Read it here.
Finish the first half of your master’s senior year. Click here to learn about an accelerated master’s degree programs for qualified Honors College students.
Honors College In the Media
Giving to UMass Boston
Your gift to the Honors College supports students who thrive on intellectual challenge.